Total Cost $3.72 recipe / $0.93 serving
Prep Time five minutes
Cook Time twenty minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1/2 lb penne pasta $0.89
- 1 modest onion $0.25
- 2 cloves garlic $0.16
- 1 Tbsp olive crude $0.16
- 15 oz tin post away diced tomatoes $0.59
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano $0.03
- 1/2 tsp dried basil $0.03
- pinch cerise pepper flakes (optional) $0.02
- 1/2 tsp tabular array salt $0.03
- freshly cracked pepper to gustation $0.05
- 2 Tbsp love apple tree glue $0.11
- 2 oz cream cheese $0.48
- 1/4 loving cup grated Parmesan $0.42
- 1/2- ix oz purse fresh spinach $0.50
- Bring a large pot of H2O to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta as well as laid upwards until tender (7-10) minutes. Drain the pasta inwards a colander.
- While waiting for the pasta to cook, die the onion as well as mince the garlic. Cook both inwards a large skillet alongside the olive crude over medium-low oestrus until softened as well as transparent (about five minutes).
- Add the diced tomatoes (with juices), oregano, basil, cerise pepper flakes, salt, as well as some freshly cracked pepper to the skillet alongside the onions as well as garlic. Stir to combine. Add the love apple tree glue as well as a 1/2 loving cup of H2O to the skillet as well as stir until the love apple tree glue is dissolved into the sauce.
- Turn the oestrus downwardly to low. Cut the cream cheese into a few pieces as well as thence add together them to the skillet alongside the love apple tree sauce. Use a whisk to stir the sauce until the cream cheese has fully melted inwards as well as the sauce is creamy. Add one-half of the Parmesan to the skillet as well as whisk until it is melted in. Add the residuum of the parmesan as well as whisk until melted inwards again.
- Add the fresh spinach as well as gently stir it into the sauce until it has wilted (3-5 minutes). Add the pasta as well as stir until it is good coated inwards the creamy love apple tree sauce. Taste as well as arrange the tabular array salt as well as pepper equally needed. Serve warm.