Prep Time x minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours x minutes
Author The Country Cook
- 1 bundle of au jus gravy mix
- 1 tin flame cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 1 tin flame French onion soup undiluted
- 1/2 loving cup of water
- 1 �-2 pounds cubed steak
- to thicken gravy:
- 3 tbsp . cornstarch
- 3 tbsp . mutual frigidity water
- In the bottom of a 6-quart wearisome cooker, combine cream of chicken soup, French Onion soup, bundle of au jus as well as water.
- Stir well.
- Put cubed steak inwards wearisome cooker amongst gravy mixture.
- Cover wearisome cooker as well as develop steak on depression for 6-8 hours.
- After cooking, it's fourth dimension to thicken gravy. In a pocket-sized bowl, whisk together cornstarch as well as mutual frigidity water. Stir mixture into crock pot.
- Turn the setting to high as well as develop for thirty minutes (until gravy is thickened.)
Serve amongst mashed potatoes.
If y'all are sensitive to salt, role lower sodium options where possible.