prep v mins
gear upwards xv mins
full xx mins
writer the seasoned mom
- 1 (10.5 ounce) tin condensed cream of chicken soup (I used Campbell�s Healthy Request)
- 1 loving cup milk (I used 2% milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) packet frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (I used a mix of carrots, peas, corn, as well as dark-green beans)
- 1 loving cup diced cooked chicken (about 4-5 ounces)*
- 1 (6 ounce) tin miniature refrigerated biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands! Jr. Golden Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits) -- the miniature biscuits gear upwards faster than the standard-size refrigerated biscuits, which is of import for this recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch or 9-inch foursquare baking dish amongst cooking spray.
- Place soup, milk, vegetables, as well as chicken inwards the prepared dish as well as stir until completely combined.
- Top amongst biscuit dough.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-18 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brownish as well as the filling is heated through as well as bubbly. Keep an oculus on the biscuits equally they�re cooking � if y'all mean value that the biscuits are getting likewise brownish on top, simply comprehend them real loosely amongst foil piece y'all destination baking the dish.
*Store-bought rotisserie chicken or leftovers from some other repast volition both operate for this recipe. Use any is easiest!