- ½ loving cup diced, peeled peaches (approximately ½ medium peach)
- 2 oz. silvery tequila (I used Patron)
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon – 1 tablespoon dearest , depending on your taste
- 2 oz. sparkling H2O (I used La Croix sparkling water, y'all tin laissez passer the axe ever larn creative alongside flavors!)
- If desired, tabular array salt the rim of your glass. To create this, house the tabular array salt on a modest plate in addition to rub the rim of the drinking glass alongside a lime wedge. Press the rim of the drinking glass into the salt.
- Place the peaches, tequila, lime juice in addition to dearest inward a blender. Blend until completely smooth. Pour over H2O ice into a drinking glass in addition to add together the sparkling water. Stir to combine. Enjoy!
cheers done portion recipes to : livinglovingpaleo.com/2016/09/09/fresh-peach-margaritas/