- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 loving cup butter
- 1 1/4 loving cup sugar
- 1/4 loving cup flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- chocolate sauce in addition to H2O ice cream, for toppings
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-inch pie pan in addition to educate aside.
- Add unsweetened chocolate in addition to butter in a saucepan over depression heat. Stir until the chocolate in addition to butter melts completely in addition to take away from heat.
- Whisk inward sugar, flour, vanilla in addition to eggs.
- Pour batter into pie pan in addition to bake for 27 minutes. Serve warm amongst desired toppings.
thank you lot done part recipes to : https://www.simplystacie.net/2017/04/fudge-pie/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes&utm_term=336832196_10372462_345287