Like this Super Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread or 2-Ingredient Banana Almond Butter Ice Cream.
As fourth dimension goes on, I maintain my search for using upwardly all the bananas I accept inward my freezer. Well…not correct now. I used them upwardly making these delicious banana muffins!
Inspired past times the wonderful Monique from Ambitious Kitchen + Healthy Glow Guide, these good for you lot banana chocolate chip muffins come upwardly together inward simply xxx minutes.
They are perfect for snacking or breakfast.
Instead of using regular flour, I used whole wheat flour (hello whole grains!) as well as beloved instead of saccharide which adds wet as well as the perfect total of sweetness.
Plus I added poly peptide pulverization for roughly extra umph!
When you lot desire one, simply popular it inward the microwave for x seconds, add together almond butter or simply swallow every bit is.
Best purpose is that you lot tin freeze them!
They final upwardly to iii months inward an airtight container or resealable bag. Win!
Ever since I industrial plant life out close these muffins, I’ve made them fourth dimension as well as fourth dimension again, slightly adapted as well as simply every bit delicious every bit they look.
Now, it’s your turn!
- 1 loving cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 loving cup vanilla poly peptide powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 1/4 loving cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon kokosnoot oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 loving cup nighttime chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12 loving cup muffin tin amongst nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add together bananas, honey, vanilla, oil, as well as egg. Mix until good combined. Add the flour, baking soda as well as salt. Mix until good combined as well as thus crease inward chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tin as well as bake for twenty minutes or until molar selection comes out clean. Let cool for v minutes as well as thus serve
cheers done portion recipes to : https://asassyspoon.com/healthy-banana-chocolate-chip-muffins/