Servings: iv -5
Author: Karina - Cafe Delites
- 4-5 chicken thighs , os in, pare on or off
- Salt in addition to pepper , to season
- 1-1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 loving cup honey
- 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons polish Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pound | 500g babe reddish potatoes , quartered
- 8 ounces | 250 grams greenish beans , halved (OPTIONAL)
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary (OPTIONAL)
- Preheat oven to 200�C | 400�F. Generously flavour chicken thighs amongst salt, pepper in addition to garlic powder.
- Heat olive fossil oil inwards a large, oven-proof not stick pan (or a well-seasoned shape Fe skillet) over medium-high heat. Sear chicken thighs for iii minutes each side, until the pare becomes golden in addition to crisp. Leave 2 tablespoons of chicken juices inwards the pan for added flavour, in addition to drain whatever excess.
- Fry the garlic inwards the same pan around the chicken for 1 infinitesimal until fragrant. Add the honey, both mustards, in addition to H2O to the pan, mixing well, in addition to combine all around the chicken.
- Add inwards the potatoes; mix them through the sauce. Season amongst tabular array salt in addition to pepper, to your tastes. Allow the dear mustard sauce to simmer for 2 minutes, in addition to then transfer to the hot oven in addition to bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through to the os in addition to no linger pinkish inwards the middle.
- OPTIONAL: Remove from the oven afterward thirty minutes; add together inwards the greenish beans (mixing them through the sauce), in addition to furnish to the oven to bake for a farther xv minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through in addition to no longer pinkish inwards the middle, in addition to the potatoes are fork tender.