- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins or boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1/4 loving cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
HONEY SRIRACHA ORANGE MARINADE/GLAZE
- 1/2 loving cup freshly squeezed orangish juice
- 1/2 loving cup orangish marmalade
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 loving cup honey
- 2 tablespoons character hoisin sauce similar Lee Kum Kee or Kikkoman*
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons cherry vino vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sriracha/Asian hot cherry chili sauce, merely about to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- green onions
- orange zest
- Whisk the Honey Sriracha Orange Marinade/Glaze ingredients together inward a medium bowl. Add 1/3 loving cup to a large freezer pocketbook together with whisk inward 1/4 loving cup olive oil. Add the chicken together with marinate lx minutes upwards to overnight inward the refrigerator. Refrigerate reserved the glaze separately.
- When laid to grill, allow the chicken sit down at room temperature for xv to thirty minutes (time permitting).
- Meanwhile, grease together with preheat the grill to medium heat, 375 to 450�F.
- Separate iii tablespoons from reserved glaze into a small-scale bowl. Add the remaining glaze to a small-scale saucepan together with whisk amongst two teaspoons cornstarch. Set aside.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade together with pat dry. Grill the chicken undisturbed for v to six minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through, basting amongst the iii tablespoons separated glaze. (An inserted thermometer should read 165 degrees F when chicken is done.)
- Meanwhile, spell the chicken is grilling (or after, if yous don't select room on your grill), house the covered saucepan on the grill (this tin every bit good endure done on the stove), together with select to a simmer. Once simmering, take chapeau together with whisk until thickened. Once thickened, brush the cooked chicken amongst glaze. Spoon the extra glaze over the plated chicken or role every bit a dip.
- Garnish the chicken amongst orangish zest together with greenish onions (optional). It's delicious served over rice.