This pound cake also has a large total of vanilla extract, a tablespoon inwards fact. I am wanting to experiment amongst using vanilla edible bean either amongst or every bit a substitute for the extract. I would love to come across if the vanilla beans plough over a to a greater extent than intense as well as richer flavour as well as then simply the extract.
- 2 stick butter softened
- 1 1/2 loving cup honey
- 1/2 loving cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a Bundt pan.
- Cream room temperature butter amongst dearest as well as white saccharide until smooth. Add eggs as well as vanilla as well as blend.
- Next add together flour, baking powder, as well as tabular array salt as well as combine until mixture is smoothen as well as creamy looking.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan as well as bake for l minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cake from Bundt pan as well as cool on a wire rack.
Adapted from Ina Garten on the Food Network. All images as well as text are all my ain as well as master copy to One Acre Vintage Homestead – Pumpkin Patch Mountain Homestead.
Cost of Recipe: About $3.50 for entire Bundt pound cake or $0.22 per serving slice.
thank y'all done portion recipes to : www.oneacrevintagehome.com/recipe/honey-vanilla-pound-cake/