PREP TIME 10 mins
COOK TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME xx mins
This Jalape�o Popper Grilled Cheese is EVERYTHING!! Gooey, spicy, cheesy, in addition to SO delicious. If you lot honey jalape�o poppers you'll teach crazy for this awesome sandwich!
- 2 large pieces bread
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices Crystal Farms Pepper Jack Cheese
- 5 pieces bacon, cooked
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced (remove seeds according to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. panko breadstuff crumbs
- Butter 1 side of each spell of bread, reserving 1 tsp. butter for later.
- Assemble sandwich yesteryear spreading 1 spell of breadstuff alongside cream cheese, in addition to thence topping alongside pepper jack cheese, bacon, in addition to sliced jalape�os.
- In a small-scale skillet or griddle, melt remaining 1 tsp. butter. Stir inwards panko crumbs in addition to toast until golden brown.
- Sprinkle toasted panko crumbs on sandwich, in addition to thence transcend alongside 2nd spell of bread.
- Grill on each side 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.