- Choose your zip, alternative favorite stores
- 1 parcel (18.25 oz) lemon cake mix
- 3⁄4 loving cup vegetable oil
- 5 egg
- 1 parcel (3 oz) lime flavored gelatin mix
- 3⁄4 loving cup orangish juice
- 1⁄2 loving cup butter, softened
- 1 parcel (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 loving cup powdered sugar
- Prep xxx instant Cook 35 instant Ready 65 min
- Combine cake mix, gelatin mix, oil, eggs, too orangish juice. Pour into 3 8 inch cake pans. Bake according to instructions on box. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, vanquish butter too cream cheese until low-cal too fluffy. Add lime juice too powdered sugar. Mix good to combine. Frost cooled cake.
- Recipe originally inspired past times AllRecipes amongst 5-star rating too 188 reviews.
Serving Size: 1/30 of a recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 297 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value
Total Fat 18g 28%
Saturated Fat 6g 29%
Cholesterol 49mg 16%
Sodium 190mg 8%
Potassium 48mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 32g 10%
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 3g 6%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may live on higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nutrient information may non live on available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available food data. Use this information every bit a take away only.
thank you lot done part recipes to : www.kitchme.com/recipes/key-lime-cake-with-cream-cheese-frosting