Course Main Course
Prep Time 8 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time xx minutes
Servings four servings
Calories 345 kcal
Author Dinner at the Zoo
- 4 sparse cutting boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 loving cup all role flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning or to a greater extent than to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Mix together the flour, lemon pepper seasoning as well as common salt to taste. Pour the flour mixture onto a plate or into a shallow bowl.
- Heat the olive fossil oil inwards a large pan over medium high heat.
- Dredge the chicken breasts inwards the flour mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken inwards the pan as well as gear upward for 5-6 minutes per side or until done.
- Remove the chicken from the pan as well as house on a plate. Cover to run on warm.
- Melt the butter inwards the pan, as well as whisk inwards the lemon juice. Season amongst common salt to taste.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle amongst parsley as well as serve.