Prep Time v mins
Cook Time xxx mins
Total Time 35 mins
Author: Isabel Eats
- 15 oz tin dark beans drained as well as rinsed
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 loving cup sugar
- 1/2 loving cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 loving cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 loving cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place parchment newspaper inwards 8x8 baking dish as well as educate aside.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips inwards blender as well as blend until smooth.
- Pour as well as scrape the batter evenly into the baking dish.
- Top batter amongst chocolate chips.
- Bake inwards oven for 25 to xxx minutes.
- Let cool for xxx minutes earlier slicing as well as serving.