No-Bake pies are my go-to dessert. I only dearest them! They’re super slow to whip upwards anytime I require a quick dessert plus everyone ever loves them! My go-to is commonly my No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie which is seriously the best peanut butter pie! If you’re a peanut butter lover yous convey to brand it! Just endure warned that ane time yous create it’s difficult to halt eating it! I’m totally guilty for existence ane of those people that constantly picks at a pie that’s inwards the refrigerator. Every fourth dimension I opened upwards the door I can’t help to sneak a seize alongside teeth or two. Before I know it one-half the pie is gone! It’s the same alongside this Mint Chocolate Chip Pie! I dearest minty desserts particularly mint chocolate chip H2O ice cream as well as this fourth dimension of twelvemonth I convey a weakness for Shamrock Shakes. I’ve been a practiced daughter as well as exclusively had ane this year. I mightiness require to care for myself as well as convey ane on St. Patty’s Day! They’re therefore good!
This No-Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie is swell for St. Patty’s Day or anytime you’re looking for a minty treat. It’s fifty-fifty topped alongside a minty whipped topping that besides has a hint of minty goodness inwards it. You could totally skip adding the peppermint into the whipped cream if yous wanted to, it’s totally upwards to you. I only add together a piffling splash for a hint of it inwards the whipped topping. This creamy pie combined alongside the chocolate chips as well as delicious Oreo crust this is ane tasty mint chocolate dessert anyone volition love!
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 8 ounce cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 loving cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4-5 drops greenish nutrient coloring
- 1/2 loving cup mini chocolate chips
- Peppermint Whipped Topping
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Dash of peppermint extract
- 1/4 loving cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 tablespoons crushed oreos (optional)
- Crush Oreos inwards a nutrient processor or identify inwards a large resealable pocketbook as well as crunch using a rolling pivot or mallet.
- Pour crumbs inwards a medium bowl as well as mix alongside butter until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly on the bottom as well as sides of a 9-inch pie dish.
- Refrigerate for thirty minutes.
- In a large bowl vanquish cream cheese alongside an electrical mixer until creamy.
- Add heavy cream as well as vanquish on high until it thickens as well as soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed as well as stir inwards saccharide as well as peppermint extract until combined.
- Add inwards 4-5 drops of nutrient coloring as well as stir until blended.
- Gently stir chocolate chips into mixture yesteryear manus until blended..
- Pour mixture evenly prepared crust as well as refrigerate for 3-4 hours preferably overnight until set.
- Before serving pour heavy cream inwards a medium bowl as well as mix on high until soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed as well as stir inwards saccharide as well as extract until combined.
- Spread topping on transcend of pie.
- Sprinkle additional chocolate chips and/or crushed Oreos on top.