Serves xvi servings
- 2 (3.4 oz) packaged cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 4 c. milk
- 24 graham crackers
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries, washed as well as sliced inwards half
- 1/2 c. graham crackers crumbs
- Prepare the cheesecake pudding mixes according to directions using iv cups of milk. Set aside.
- In the bottom of a 9x13 pan house a unmarried layer of graham crackers. Spread 1/3 of the cheesecake pudding on transcend of the graham crackers as well as thence a 1/3 of the Cool Whip on transcend of the pudding mixture followed yesteryear 1/3 of the sliced strawberries.
- Repeat ii to a greater extent than times.
- Refrigerate at to the lowest degree iv hours or overnight earlier serving.
- Sprinkle alongside graham cracker crumbs earlier servings.