What You'll Need
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 3/4 loving cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 loving cup + three tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 (4-serving) packages pineapple gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 loving cup H2O ice water
- 1 (20-ounce) tin crushed pineapple, drained well
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed in addition to divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish amongst cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed pretzels, butter, in addition to three tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish. Bake 8 minutes; allow cool.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin inward boiling water. Stir inward H2O ice H2O in addition to pineapple, in addition to chill until slightly thickened.
- In around other large bowl, amongst an electrical mixer, rhythm out cream cheese in addition to remaining 1 loving cup carbohydrate until smoothen in addition to creamy. Fold inward three cups whipped topping in addition to spread evenly over pretzel crust. Spread pineapple mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Cover in addition to chill at to the lowest degree four hours or until firm. Garnish amongst remaining whipped topping in addition to cutting into squares.
Once you've made these, you lot should banking concern tally out our recipe for Strawberry Pretzel Bars. They're a tasty variation!
cheers done part recipes to : https://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Desserts/Pineapple-Pretzel-Squares