Recipe type: Entree
- 6 ounces pork loin, cooked
- 8 ounces penne pasta, or other pasta, cooked
- 2 teaspoons tabular array salt (for the pasta water)
- 1 loving cup frozen peas (4 ounces)
- � loving cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated in addition to divided (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons Italian staff of life crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 � cups milk (I used 2%)
- � teaspoon salt
- � teaspoon freshly terra firma dark pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry out mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350�F in addition to lightly grease a 4-qt casserole dish.
- Put a large pot of H2O over high heat, add together two teaspoons of tabular array salt in addition to convey it to a boil. Add the pasta in addition to laid upwards until al dente (done, but even thus theater to the bite). Depending on the pasta, this volition conduct maintain from 12 to twenty minutes.
- Meanwhile, piece the pork (or other meat) thin, in addition to thus cutting it into bite-sized pieces. Grate the Parmesan finely (I utilization a microplane) in addition to laid it aside.
- TO MAKE THE WHITE SAUCE: Mix two T. of flour into � loving cup of the milk until at that topographic point are no lumps (I utilization a small, tightly sealed offend for this). Melt the butter inwards a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, add together the flour mixture to the butter in addition to gradually add together the residual of the milk. Cook in addition to stir until the sauce thickens, reducing the estrus equally needed.
- Reduce the estrus to depression in addition to flavor the sauce alongside salt, pepper, dry out mustard in addition to Worcestershire sauce. Stir inwards � loving cup of the Parmesan until melted. Taste in addition to accommodate the seasoning equally desired.
- Stir inwards the pork in addition to peas in addition to estrus through.
- Add the cooked pasta in addition to mix well. Pour this mixture into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the transcend alongside the staff of life crumbs in addition to the reserved Parmesan cheese. Bake for twenty minutes, or until the transcend begins to brown.