- 1 (16.25-ounce) packet white cake mix (I used Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 loving cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) tin flaked coconut
- 2/3 loving cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 T Rum (optional)
- Cream Cheese Frosting (below)
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8-ounce) packet cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 loving cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) packet powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 loving cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Save Follow Us on Pinterest in addition to Be the First to drive Our
- Beat commencement four ingredients at medium speed amongst an electrical mixer ii minutes. Stir inward kokosnoot in addition to pecans. Pour into three greased in addition to floured 9-inch circular cakepans.
- Bake at 350° for xv to 17 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted inward pump comes out clean. Cool inward pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans, in addition to cool completely on wire racks.
- Sprinkle each cake layer evenly amongst rum, if desired; permit stand upwards 10 minutes.
- Spread Cream Cheese Frosting betwixt layers in addition to on come about in addition to sides of cake. Chill ii hours earlier slicing.
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Beat cream cheese in addition to butter at medium speed amongst an electrical mixer until smooth. Gradually add together powdered sugar, beating until lite in addition to fluffy. Stir inward vanilla in addition to pecans. Frost cake when completely cooled.
thank yous done part recipes to : yummymommies.net/quick-italian-cream-cake/2/