- 1 1/2 loving cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 1/2 loving cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon ruddy nutrient coloring
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- dash of salt
- In a medium size bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, as well as carbohydrate until fully combined.
- In a split upwardly bowl, mix the buttermilk, milk, egg, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, nutrient coloring, salt, as well as butter until good combined.
- Pour the liquids into the bowl alongside the dry out ingredients.
- Whisk together the moisture as well as dry out ingredients until good combined as well as in that place are entirely a few modest bumps.
- The mixture should hold upwardly pretty shine as well as non thick similar pancake batter. If it is also thick, add together a tablespoon or 2 of milk.
- Grease a medium modest skillet, as well as pour close a 1/4 loving cup of the crepe mixture into the pan.
- Circulate the pan as well as thus the batter spreads evenly across.
- Place dorsum on the burner as well as compass for close thirty seconds on each side.
- Serve alongside cream cheese, whipped cream, Nutella, chocolate sauce, strawberries, or powdered sugar
thank you lot done portion recipes to : https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/red-velvet-crepes/#_a5y_p=4994234