Report this ad
This recipe for dump cake comes from my Stepmom Monica. This cake has been my favorite since the rootage fourth dimension I tried it. I'm non much of a bakery at all, which you lot mightiness already know from about of my by posts, as well as thence this was genuinely my rootage fourth dimension making it. Cooking as well as baking accept e'er been interests of mine, but I never took the fourth dimension to create it often.
All of that changed. Last twelvemonth I was nurture ended inward a auto accident as well as during my long route to recovery, I spent alot of fourth dimension at home. I turned that fourth dimension into cooking as well as trying novel recipes, as well as eventually started blogging them to share. I am amazed at how much I beloved blogging, as well as am as well as thence glad something as well as thence great, came out of such a traumatic as well as life changing event.
This recipe has only the correct mix of sweetness as well as tart. Top it off alongside about freshly whipped cream for an amazing dessert. It is also a groovy i for the kids to assistance with. Ella has a kid security knife, as well as thence she loved cutting the rhubarb, measuring, as well as dumping it into the pan for me. I promise you lot bask this every bit much every bit nosotros accept over the terminal few years!
Ingredients (9x13 pan)
- 4 cups fresh rhubarb
- 1/2 loving cup sugar
- 1- three ounce parcel strawberry jello
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 loving cup water
- 1/3 loving cup butter, melted as well as cooled slightly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place rhubarb inward a 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle evenly alongside carbohydrate as well as dry out gelatin mix.
- Mix cake mix, water, as well as butter alongside a whisk until good blended. Pour over rhubarb as well as spread to completely comprehend rhubarb. Bake for 45 minutes or until browned.
- Serve warm or room temperature alongside whipped cream!
thank you lot done portion recipes to : www.hoteatsandcoolreads.com/2012/05/rhubarb-dump-cake-recipe.html