Prep Time: x minutes
Cook Time: x minutes
Total Time: xx minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled in addition to deveined
- 1 yellowish bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 scarlet bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 orangish bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 pocket-size scarlet onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- several turns of freshly solid seat down pepper
- 2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of solid seat down cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, tabular array salt in addition to pepper in addition to spices.
- Toss to combine.
- Spray baking canvas amongst not stick cooking spray.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers in addition to onions on baking sheet.
- Cook at 450 degrees for well-nigh 8 minutes. Then plough oven to broil in addition to fix for additional two minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Squeeze juice from fresh lime over fajita mixture in addition to transcend amongst fresh cilantro.
- Serve inwards warm tortillas.
If preferred, take shrimp tails prior to cooking for easier serving.