COOK TIME iii hours
TOTAL TIME iii hours
Serves: close vi servings
- 2 large chicken breasts, raw together with thawed
- 1 10oz tin crimson enchilada sauce
- 1 14oz tin dark beans, rinsed together with drained
- 1 14oz tin corn, drained
- 1 4-7oz tin diced greenish chiles
- 1 14oz tin diced tomatoes, amongst juice*
- 1 14oz tin chicken broth
- 1 TBS minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- Optional Toppings:
- chopped cilantro
- tortilla strips
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- Add all the ingredients to the tiresome cooker together with stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on depression for 5-6 hours (or until chicken is cooked through)
- Use 2 forks to shred chicken.
- Serve hot amongst toppings, if desired.
*I similar using burn downwardly roasted tomatoes, or diced tomatoes amongst greenish chiles (like rotel) for a niggling to a greater extent than flavor