Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time xx minutes
Servings vi servings
Baked Chicken Burritos
- 1 Recipe Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- 6 burrito size tortillas (I prefer raw/undercooked tortillas)*
- 1 loving cup shredded sudden cheddar cheese
- olive stone oil or nonstick cooking spray
Cheesy Green Chili Sour Cream Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups depression sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 loving cup sour cream
- 1/2 four oz. tin mild chopped light-green chilies, or to a greater extent than to taste
- 1/2 loving cup shredded sudden cheddar cheese
- Hot sauce to gustatory modality (optional)
- tortilla strips or chips
- Prepare Mexican Chicken according to recipe directions. Drain whatever excess liquid from chicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking canvas amongst foil as well as add together a baking rack on top. Prepare burritos past times adding a heaping 1/2 loving cup filling to each tortilla (uncooked if using raw tortillas), hap amongst desired total of cheese as well as ringlet upward burrito style. Place burritos on the baking rack as well as brush both sides lightly amongst olive stone oil or spray amongst nonstick cooking spray. Cook for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Broil to desired crispiness, flip over as well as broil the other side until golden.
- Meanwhile, laid Sauce past times melting butter inwards olive stone oil inwards a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk inwards flour as well as cook, stirring constantly for three minutes. Reduce estrus to depression as well as hence gradually whisk inwards chicken broth. Add spices as well as select to a simmer piece stirring until thickened, close 2-3 minutes. Remove from estrus as well as stir inwards light-green chilies, cheese until melted as well as hence sour cream. Add hot sauce to gustatory modality (optional).
- To serve, hap burritos Cheesy Green Chili Sour Cream Sauce as well as desired toppings.
*Raw/undercooked tortillas are flora inwards the refrigerated department (I purchase mine at Costco). They are thinner hence they bake as well as crisp beautifully!
**Total fourth dimension does non include Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken