Yield: About five servings
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp cherry vino vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tsp freshly dry reason dark pepper
- 1 3/4 lbs sirloin steak (look for thicker steaks), cutting into 1 1/4 inch pieces
- 8 oz push or cremini mushrooms , halved (unless they're genuinely small, continue those whole)
- 2 - iii bell peppers , cutting into 1 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 large cherry onion diced into chunks (about 1 1/4-inch)
- 1 Tbsp olive crude , addition to a greater extent than for brushing grill grates
- Salt in addition to freshly dry reason dark pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 10 wooden skewer sticks soaked inward H2O for at to the lowest degree thirty minutes
For the marinade:
- In a mixing bowl whisk together all marinade ingredients.
For the kebabs:
- Place steak into a gallon size resealable bag. Pour marinade over steak therefore seal handbag spell pressing out excess air in addition to message marinade over steak. Transfer to fridge in addition to permit to marinate iii - half dozen hours.
- Preheat a grill over medium-high estrus to close 425 degrees (partway through preheating build clean grill grates if they aren't already clean). With veggies on cutting board, drizzle amongst crude in addition to lightly toss to coat (I genuinely don't toss the onion because I similar it to remain inward chunks, when you lot thread the onion on layer inward chunks close two - iii slices therefore they don't give notice up). Sprinkle veggies evenly amongst garlic pulverization in addition to flavor amongst tabular array salt in addition to pepper. To get together kebabs layer steak in addition to veggies onto kebabs inward desired order, operate to jibe iv steak pieces onto each kebab. Brush grill grates lightly amongst oil. Place kebabs on grill in addition to grill until middle of steak registers close 140 - 145 degrees for medium doneness, turning kebabs occasionally, close 8 - nine minutes. Let balance for a few minutes therefore serve warm.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy