PREP TIME thirty mins
TOTAL TIME thirty mins
- 1 c. vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 c. finely chopped nuts
- 1 (8 oz.) packet cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 3 c. milk
- 2 pocket-sized packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- Combine crushed vanilla wafers, melted butter, as well as chopped nuts inwards a medium mixing bowl.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan; bake at 350 degrees for fifteen minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a split mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, as well as 1� c. Cool Whip.
- Layer mixture on cooled crust.
- Combine milk as well as vanilla pudding, mixing until pudding forms.
- Spread mixture onto cream cheese layer.
- Layer sliced strawberries on exceed of pudding mixture, reserving about strawberries for exceed layer.
- Top amongst remaining Cool Whip as well as strawberries.