FOR THE CRUST
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 24 Oreos, crushed
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- Pinch kosher salt
FOR THE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 2 tsp. gelatin
- 2 1/2 tbsp. mutual depression temperature water
- 2 1/4 c. chocolate chips
- 3 c. heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 qt. strawberries, stems removed
FOR THE GANACHE TOPPING
- 2/3 c. heavy cream
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- chocolate shavings
- Make crust: Grease a springform pan alongside cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine crushed Oreos, melted butter together with salt. Press mixture into pan together with laid aside.
- Make chocolate mousse: In a pocket-sized bowl, combine gelatin together with H2O together with allow sit down for five to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, house chocolate chips inwards a heatproof bowl. In a pocket-sized saucepan over medium-high heat, convey i loving cup heavy cream to a simmer thence take away from heat. Whisk inwards softened gelatin together with stir until completely dissolved. Pour mixture over chocolate chips together with whisk until chocolate is melted. Let mixture cool, stirring occasionally.
- In the bowl of a stand upwards mixer fitted alongside a whisk attachment or inwards a large bowl using a mitt mixer, crunch remaining cream alongside powdered saccharide until strong peaks form. Stir inwards well-nigh a quarter loving cup of whipped cream into melted chocolate mixture. Then gently bend inwards the remaining whipped cream until fully incorporated.
For the amount pace delight click the link : https://www.delish.com