Strawberry Colada Smoothie
8 oz fresh strawberries , chilled, hulled
i ripe banana , peeled too frozen
i 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
i (5.3 oz) container kokosnoot Greek yogurt
i 1/4 - i 1/2 cups unsweetened kokosnoot milk imbibe (the variety flora inward the dairy isle)*
- Pulse strawberries inward a nutrient processor until good pureed.
- To a blender add together banana, pineapple, kokosnoot Greek yogurt too i 1/4 cups kokosnoot milk. Pulse until good blended, adding an additional 1/4 loving cup kokosnoot milk equally needed.
- Spoon pineapple mixture into spectacles filling near 1/3 total hence add together a spoonful or 2 of the strawberry mixture, swirl lightly amongst a butter knife hence repeat twice more. Serve immediately.
- Alternately, all ingredients tin hold upward blended together inward a blender versus processing strawberries separately.
- Full Recipes >> https://www.cookingclassy.com/strawberry-colada-smoothie/