- 4 cups Cut Rhubarb
- 4 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 loving cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 box yellowish or white cake mix
- 1 loving cup Sprite or 7Up Soda
- 1/4 loving cup melted butter
- Combine Strawberries, Rhubarb together with carbohydrate inwards bowl.
- Mix together with laid aside for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees.
- Drain all but 1/2 loving cup juice
- Combine Fruit, juice, Corn starch, vanilla together with salt.
- Lightly spray a 9X13 pan together with thus layer amongst the fruit filling.
- Sprinkle amongst the Cake mix
- Drizzle the transcend amongst the melted butter together with a loving cup of soda.
- Do non stir
- Bake for 25 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Lower the temperature to 350 degrees together with gear upward for the remaining 15-20 minutes.
- Cook until the cake is golden together with the rhubarb is soft.
cheers done portion recipes to : https://busycreatingmemories.com/strawberry-rhubarb-dump-cake-recipe/