Prep Time fifteen mins
Cook Time fifteen mins
Total Time xxx mins
- 800 g salmon fillet,
- 4 aeroplane optic chillis
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp brownish sugar
- 3/4 loving cup chopped thai basil
- 1 tbsp neutral stone oil (like peanut stone oil or canola oil)
- Preheat the oven to 200�C / 392�F
- Slice the garlic too chilli. Set aside
- Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce too saccharide inwards a bowl. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan on high rut amongst oil. Add the garlic too chilli too shaver until soft too fragrant.
- Pour the sauce over the garlic too chilli too ready for a infinitesimal or two, until slightly reduced.
- Add the basil too ready for one minute. Set a side.
- Place the salmon, peel side down, inwards a large baking tray.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon too popular inwards the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes (or longer, depending on how thick your spell of salmon is), or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Serve postulate away amongst rice, sliced cucumber too tomato.