- 1 xiv ounce purse corn tortilla chips
- 1 xv ounce jounce salsa con queso
- 4-6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese + extra equally desired
- 6 ounces chorizo (or 12 ounces if y'all wish it meatier)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped or sliced into rings
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted as well as diced
- Fresh tomato, diced
- Chopped cilantro
- Sour cream or Crema, if desired
- To a large oven-safe dish, add together corn chips as well as spread them out. Pour salsa con queso over the hap as well as mix well.
- Top amongst shredded cheddar cheese.
- Heat a small-scale pan to medium estrus as well as add together chorizo. Cook nearly 8-9 minutes, or until chorizo is cooked through. Crumble over the hap of the cheeses.
- Heat oven to 220 degrees as well as bake the dish until the cheeses melt through.
- Remove from oven as well as hap amongst fresh jalapeno slices, avocado, tomato, as well as chopped cilantro, amongst crema if desired.
- Serve forthwith as well as stride back!