YIELD: iv SERVINGS
PREP TIME: fifteen MINUTES
COOK TIME: fifteen MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: xxx MINUTES
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 pound (3 medium-sized) zucchini, spiralized*
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk, or more, equally needed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 loving cup one-half too half*
- 1/4 loving cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher tabular array salt too freshly solid seat down dark pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt one tablespoon butter inward a saucepan over medium heat. Add zucchini too cook, stirring occasionally, until tender too heated through, most 3-5 minutes; ready aside.
- Melt remaining ii tablespoons butter inward the saucepan. Add garlic, too cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, most 1-2 minutes. Whisk inward flour until lightly browned, most one minute.
- Gradually whisk inward milk, thyme too oregano. Cook, whisking constantly, until incorporated, most 1-2 minutes. Stir inward one-half too one-half too Parmesan until slightly thickened, most 1-2 minutes. If the mixture is besides thick, add together to a greater extent than milk equally needed; flavor alongside tabular array salt too pepper, to taste.
- Stir inward zucchini too gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished alongside parsley, if desired.