- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a touchstone pie plate alongside cooking spray.
- In a medium (2.5 qt.) bowl, add together the eggs, milk, salt, together with pepper. Whisk until good combined.
- Add the cheese, bacon, together with avocado. Gently stir until good mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate. If necessary, purpose a spoon to force some of the avocado together with bacon to a greater extent than or less to ensure that it is evenly distributed throughout the quiche.
- Bake for xxx minutes, rotating in i lawsuit one-half means through.
- Let the quiche cool for five minutes earlier slicing.
Original recipe together with Nutrition Facts visit: Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche @ thewholesomedish.com