2 medium zucchini
1/2 loving cup all operate flour (optional)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 loving cup Panko breadstuff crumbs
1/4 loving cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a baking canvas alongside foil in addition to spray alongside cooking spray.
- Combine breadstuff crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic pulverization in addition to Italian seasoning inward a minor bowl.
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini. Cut the zucchini inward one-half in addition to thence cutting into 1/2-inch broad stripes or wedges.
- Visit Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries @ momontimeout.com for total instructions.