- Heat fossil oil inward a large pot on medium heat. Add ginger, garlic as well as saute until fragrant for close 30-40 sec
- Add onions as well as saute until lightly golden chocolate-brown for close a min. or two
- Add all the remaining ingredients except jump onions as well as allow it boil.
- Simmer on depression estrus for close 20-30 min. or until the barley is tender
- Garnish amongst jump onions as well as serve warm to taste a bowl of barley soup
Original Recipes visit: Barley Soup @ watchwhatueat.com