These huckleberry oatmeal crumble bars are bursting alongside juicy blueberries, in addition to filled alongside crunchy oatmeal crumble. They tin move made alongside fresh or frozen blueberries, in addition to the oatmeal mixture doubles equally the base of operations in addition to crumble topping. Delicious for breakfast or dessert – you’ll dear this tardily recipe!
For the Base & Crumble Topping
1 loving cup all-purpose flour
3/4 loving cup old-fashioned oats , or large chip oats (not quick oats or minute oats)
1/2 loving cup granulated sugar
1/4 loving cup packed dark-brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 loving cup unsalted butter , melted
1 large egg yolk
1 tablespoon packed dark-brown sugar
For the Blueberry Layer
2 loving cup blueberries , fresh or frozen - come across baking fourth dimension adjustment if using frozen
2 tablespoons lemon juice , freshly squeezed (use 1 tablespoon if using frozen berries)
1/4 loving cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Line an 8x8 baking pan alongside aluminium foil in addition to grease alongside non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, oatmeal, granulated sugar, 1/4 loving cup dark-brown sugar, cinnamon, in addition to salt. Gently stir inwards the melted butter & egg yolk.
- Remove 1 loving cup of the mixture.
- Press the remaining mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Visit Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars @ justsotasty.com for amount instructions.