2 containers (15 oz. each) ricotta cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese (divided)
½ loving cup parmesan cheese (divided)
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 jounce (16 oz. ) Ragú Alfredo Sauce
12 no boil lasagna noodles
2 cups frozen spinach (thawed as well as divided)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, i loving cup mozzarella cheese, ¼ loving cup Parmesan cheese, eggs as well as garlic common salt inward a bowl. Mix well.
- Spread ¾ loving cup of the Alfredo sauce evenly on the bottom of your 9x13 pan. Layer iv lasagna noodles on top.
- Add ½ loving cup Alfredo Sauce along amongst one-half of the ricotta mixture.
- Evenly spread i loving cup of your spinach.
- Visit Cheesy Spinach Alfredo Lasagna @ lilluna.com for amount instructions.