2 pkgs. large fajita size tortillas
4 large whole chicken breasts cooked too diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 pt. sour cream
3/4 lb. monterey jack cheese grated
3/4 lb. cheddar cheese grated
1 loving cup ripe olives sliced
3/4 loving cup light-green onions chopped
7 oz. tin light-green chilies diced
15 oz. tin whole essence tin drained
paprika to sprinkle on travel on of the chalupas
- Combine soup, chilies, onion, sour cream, olives, corn too ¾ of both cheeses.
- Set aside ii cups of this mixture.
- Add diced chicken to residuum of mixture.
- Put virtually ½ loving cup chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- Fold, tucking sides in, too house seam-side downwards inwards greased casseroles.
- Visit Chicken Chalupa @ cantstayoutofthekitchen.com for amount instructions.