10 oz Maraschino Cherries
2 tbsp softened Butter
1 tsp Corn Syrup
1 tbsp liquid from Mariaschino Cherry
1/2 tsp Invertase
1 1/2 loving cup Powdered Sugar
12 oz Semi Sweet Chocolate
- Remove cherries from liquid together with identify on newspaper towel lined canvass to drain.
- Line a cookie canvass amongst parchment paper.
- Combine butter, corn syrup, 1 tablespoon of liquid from cherries together with invertase.
- Stir until blended.
- Gradually add together powdered sugar. Mixture should come upwardly together together with non hold upwardly every bit good sticky.
- Visit Chocolate Covered Cherries @ cincyshopper.com for sum instructions.