- In a medium mixing bowl, add together cream cheese, mayo, together with sour cream until shine together with creamy.
- Add Worcestershire together with garlic pulverization together with stir to combine.
- Add crab, greenish onions, together with ½ loving cup mozzarella. Stir gently to combine.
- Add common salt together with pepper to taste.
- Transfer crab rangoon dip to an oven-safe dish. Top amongst remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350° for virtually 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted together with dip is heated through.
- Serve warm amongst crackers, chips, or wonton chips.
Original recipe visit: Crab Rangoon Dip @ thegraciouswife.com