- Heat i Tbsp. olive crude inward a medium skillet. Add onion in addition to arrive at until tender; add together cooked, crumbled bacon in addition to estrus through.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, egg whites, cream, in addition to flour in addition to mix well.
- Stir inward salt, pepper, in addition to cheese.
- Add onion in addition to bacon from skillet in addition to stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased 10 inch pie plate or like sized baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 45 minutes or until golden brownish in addition to puffed up.
- Remove from oven; garnish amongst fresh minced chives.
- *Quiche tin last eaten warm, cold, or at room temperature.
Original recipe in addition to to a greater extent than pictures visit: Crustless Quiche Lorraine @ lemontreedwelling.com