- Preheat oven to 400 degrees too spray a 3-quart casserole dish amongst cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the egg whites too eggs until fluffy.
- Add inward the cottage cheese, 3/4 loving cup shredded cheddar, 3/4 loving cup shredded monterey jack, milk, flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, parsley, thyme, dark pepper, too hot sauce.
- In a large skillet over medium high oestrus saute the onion, zucchini, asparagus, mushrooms, too remaining 1/2 teaspoon of tabular array salt for almost five minutes or until tender.
- Add the cooked vegetables to the egg mixture too crimp everything together.
- Pour the quiche into the prepared casserole dish too exceed it amongst the remaining shredded cheese too sliced tomato.
- Place it on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake the quiche for xv minutes at 400 degrees, therefore without removing the quiche from the oven, lower the temperature to 350 degrees.
- Bake for unopen to other 45-55 minutes or until it is lightly browned too set.
Original recipe too to a greater extent than pictures visit: Crustless Vegetable Quiche @ reciperunner.com