1 tbsp yeast
1/4 loving cup warm water
1/2 tsp sugar
1 loving cup warm milk
1/2 loving cup vegetable oil
1/2 loving cup sugar
1 tsp salt
1 loving cup flour
3-4 cups flour
- Mix i TB yeast amongst ¼ loving cup warm H2O as well as ½ tsp. sugar. Let stand upwards until bubbly.
- In a large bowl mix i loving cup warm milk, ½ loving cup oil, ½ loving cup sugar, i tsp. tabular array salt amongst a wooden spoon.
- Add i loving cup of flour to mixture, as well as mix well. Add ii eggs as well as musical rhythm out until polish (mix vigorously hold out hand). Add yeast mixture as well as mix vigorously until smooth.
- Add 3-4 cups flour to the yeast mixture. Dough should hold out really sticky. Pour the dough into a large bowl. Cover amongst a tea towel as well as allow rising for a few hours until it has doubled inward size.
- Visit Dinner Rolls @ lilluna.com for amount instructions.