- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, as well as cheese to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Pour the mixture into a ix x xiii baking dish that has been sprayed alongside cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs alongside the milk, salt, as well as pepper (I exercise the same bowl from pace 1).
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brownish mixture. Pat everything downwardly alongside the dorsum of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for i hour. The middle should last gear upwards as well as the edges should last golden brown.
Original recipe, to a greater extent than pictures, as well as nutrition facts visit: Easy Breakfast Casserole @ thewholesomedish.com