Servings: 2 loaves
1/4 C warm H2O 105-115 degrees
1 pkg dry out active yeast
1 tsp sugar
3 1/2 - four C all role flour
1 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 C addition 2 Tbsp. warm water
1 egg white together with ane Tbsp water.
- Combine 1/4 C water, yeast together with ane tsp carbohydrate into a bowl.
- Allow to correspond v minutes until yeast is bubbly.
- Add inward ane Tbsp sugar, tabular array salt together with water.
- Mix well.
- Add flour.
- Mix good together with knead for v minutes or until dough is smooth.
- Allow to ascent until double (about 15-20 minutes)
- On a lightly floured surface curl out alongside a rolling pin. (May split dough into 2 pieces for 2 smaller loaves if desired)
- Visit Easy French Bread @ yourhomebasedmom.com for amount instructions.