- Scoop the H2O ice cream together with kind into a circular ball. Place on a baking sail or plate together with pose into the freezer for at to the lowest degree iii hours.
- Crush the corn flakes, sprinkle alongside cinnamon. Heat the butter inwards a pocket-size skillet over medium heat. Add the corn flakes together with saute for close v minutes or until the corn flakes are toasted.
- In a pocket-size bowl combine the white saccharide together with remaining cinnamon.
- Take the H2O ice cream from the freezer, curlicue inwards the cinnamon saccharide mixture, together with thence coat alongside the toasted corn flakes.
- Top alongside hot fudge, whipped cream together with cherry
- Serve straight off together with enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Easy Mexican Fried Ice Cream @ houseofyumm.com