An unbelievably easy, no-fuss, Christmas peppermint bark recipe.
6 oz nighttime chocolate
12 oz white chocolate
3 tsp vegetable oil
10 to 12 crushed candy canes
- Line the bottom as well as sides of an 9" x 9" foursquare baking pan alongside non-stick aluminum foil.
- Stir one-half white chocolate as well as one teaspoon of vegetable crude inwards a double boiler.
- If you lot don’t accept a double boiler, you lot tin brand your ain past times placing a metallic bowl into a pot of boiling water.
- Stir the chocolate equally it melts alongside a heat-proof spatula.
- Remove from over water. Stir inwards 1/3 crushed candy cane pieces.
- Spread melted chocolate out on the parchment paper.
- Visit Easy Peppermint Bark @ sugarapron.com for amount instructions.