2 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 loving cup butter, cold, cutting into Tablespoons
3/4 loving cup buttermilk, mutual frigidity (or milk summation 1 tsp of lemon juice; let to sit down for v minutes earlier using)
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, together with salt.
- Cut inwards the butter amongst a pastry blender until pea size pieces.
- Add the mutual frigidity buttermilk all at i time together with shape into a ball.
- Roll dough onto a lightly floured surface, into a 6x9-inch rectangle. Cut the rectangle into thirds.
- Stack each 3rd on overstep of i about other together with scroll the dough into a 6×9-inch rectangle again.
- Visit Foolproof Flaky Biscuits @ dessertnowdinnerlater.com for amount instructions.