2 TB dry out yeast
½ loving cup warm water
2 cups hot water
3 TB sugar
1 TB salt
5 TB vegetable oil
6 cups flour, divided
1 egg, beaten- for glazing bread
- Dissolve your yeast inwards ½ loving cup warm water.
- In a separate bowl combine hot water, sugar, salt, fossil oil as well as three cups of the flour. as well as stir.
- With the paddle attachment mix the yeast mixture as well as the hot water-flour mixture together.
- Add the remaining three cups of flour, 1 loving cup at a time, mixing later each addition. Once all of the flour is added, allow sit down for 10 minutes.
- Visit Homemade French Bread @ lilluna.com for amount instructions.