1 c uncooked rice
1/2 c sugar
1 c water
1.5 tbsp butter
2 c milk 2% or whole is best
1/4 c evaporated milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond extract - optional
pinch of nutmeg - optional
pinch of cinnamon - optional
- Put Instant Pot on saute together with add together butter until melted.
- Add rice together with stir then rice is coated.
- Add milk, water, vanilla, cinnamon, almond extract if desired together with sugar. Stir until combined.
- Put lid on IP together with unopen steam valve.
- Set to manual, pressure, high, for xiv minutes (if yous similar your rice to a greater extent than turgid ready it for 12).
- Visit Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe @ temeculablogs.com for sum instructions.