- To a large bowl add together shredded chicken, carmine grapes, pecans, together with light-green onions.
- In a pocket-sized bowl add together yogurt, mayo, mustard, sage, smoked paprika, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, together with pepper. Whisk together.
- Add the liquid mixture to the chicken dish.
- Stir everything together until it is completely combined.
- Serve on a field of breadstuff or inwards a loving cup of bibb lettuce.
Original Recipes visit: Light Chicken Salad @ joyfulhealthyeats.com